Saturday, October 12, 2013

NORTH CAROLINA BOUND... :)

Mom and Dad,

So I guess my time has finally come! Even though it is not what I was expecting or even wanting, I know North Carolina is where I am supposed to be going. This is the Lord's work, not mine! Just like how I had a bad attitude about staying here in the MTC, and I have had such a GREAT experience, I know I will LOVE North Carolina. 

My time at the MTC has been absolutely amazing. I would not change one thing about it. I have learned more about myself, about helping others, and about the gospel in the last 8 weeks than I have my whole entire life. I have had so many opportunities to forget myself and help people around me. I have been able to see people like God does. I love everyone I talk to for the potential they have, not for their past actions and for how they define themselves. I have learned that there is a bigger picture and a bigger purpose for life than how the world sees it. I want EVERYONE to have the gospel in their lives. 

Having said that, I feel so lucky I get to teach in TWO completely different places. Not many missionaries get that opportunity, and if I can be boastful for a second, I think it is because the Lord trusts me to do so! There is a reason I stayed here in the MTC, and there is a reason I am going to North Carolina, nothing is just a coincidence. 

I am so excited to get to work! I feel more prepared than I ever will. I've got my book of Mormon, a smile on my face, and good shoes on my feet-- that is all I need! I hope you all know my love for this gospel. It is the only way that we can be happy/ live with purpose here on this earth! I love the Book of Mormon so much. It is truly God's word and simply the hand book to life. It is there for our benefit only, so crack it open and start reading! I could not be more thankful for prayer. Prayer gets me through the day. I have prayed here countless times per hour, and I ALWAYS receive a feeling of peace and comfort when I do so. God hears our prayers and loves us so much. He only wants the best for us, so let him help you!

I do not know what the future has in store for me, but what I do know is that I've got the Lord on my side! "Doubt your doubts before doubting your faith" 

Vi sees!
Søster Frampton

I will let you know my address when I find that out, and I guess we will find out together when my Pday is. I appreciate your prayers on my behalf, I am always in need of one :) LOVE YOU ALL 

No comments:

Post a Comment