Saturday, October 12, 2013

IT"S A SMALL WORLD

THIS IS THE EXCHANGED THAT HAPPENED WITH MCCALL'S AUNT AND HER GOOD FRIEND WHO IS THE MISSION PRES. WIFE IN NC.  IT'S SUCH A SMALL WORLD.




I am so excited!  I will give her a hug and a 'hey' from you!  
She arrives Monday afternoon.  We will take good care of her, fall in love with her,
and hate to say goodbye when she leaves!  That's how it goes with our visa waiters!
She is going to have two trainers....Sister Richardson and Sister Shurtz.  She will love them!  They are fabulous Sister Missionaries!

It is good to hear from you!  I hope all is well!

Love ya,
Julee

On Oct 10, 2013, at 5:09 AM, Cozette Carlson wrote:

Hi Julee,
What a great surprise to hear from you!  Yes, McCall is my niece.  She is a darling girl with a very strong testimony and desire to serve.  She was disappointed (but only for a minute)  when her visa didn't come through. . . but has a very positive attitude and will be an asset to your mission. . . I am sure!  Give her a hug from Aunt Coz when you see her.  I follow you a little on facebook. . . and know you and Marc are doing a great work.  Know that you are in our prayers!  Love, Coz

> From: mamajb52@gmail.com
> Subject: Missionary
> Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:32:55 -0400
> To: cozettefcarlson@msn.com
> 
> Cozette,
> Hey! It's been a long time since we have talked!
> 
> Marc and I just receive word today that we are getting a missionary (a Visa Waiter) in our mission. Her name is McCall Rose Frampton. She is assigned to the Norway Oslo mission, but will be spending time in our mission while she waits for her visa (something the church is doing more and more since the Hastening started! We now have 10 Visa Waiters in our mission and will say goodbye to one in two weeks!
> 
> I saw her name and thought of you. We are wondering if she is related to you! I would love to know!
> 
> Send me an email and let me know!
> 
> Love ya!
> Julee
> 

No comments:

Post a Comment