Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Official Travel Plans


Hi Mom and Dad,

 So I guess I am really out of here. It is crazy, and I am super excited to just LEAVE! I have to report to the travel office at 3:30am Monday morning!!! ahhhhhh I will probably get to the airport around 4:30am and my flight leaves at 7:10am. So that means I will be calling BRIGHT AND EARLY! If you guys don't want me to call that is totally fine because I know it is an awful hour to be awake. 

My flight departs from SLC at 7:10 and I land in Georgia at 12:44pm. I only have an hour layover in Georgia because my flight leaves for Raleigh at 1:50pm. I probably won't have much time to call in Georgia but I will have a few minutes. Ultimately and unfortunately, the majority of my phone call time is between 4:30-6:30am! 

The good thing is, once I get my visa they probably will ship me out to Norway instead of me waiting the whole transfer. With that, I will be calling you then too! ...Whenever that may be!

Let me know what will work best for you guys!! I will be on this email for probably 20 more minutes right now, and I will have a half P-day Saturday night to email, do laundry, and pack.  

Write back fast,
McCall 

No comments:

Post a Comment