Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hi from London


Hey
 
So apparently using the Internet is a lot cheaper than using the pay phone... SORRY!!! Forgive me... I am not an experienced euro traveler. It is such a breath of fresh air hearing the british accent rather than the southern one. haha! My flight here was really short. I took an advil PM and was out! It was great. I have a few more hour here so I will probably get on the Internet again in a few hours, but I know that you are sleeping so no worries. Just wanted to let you guys know that I am here and I am safe. I am still alone, haven't found the other missionaries yet, but probably won't until a little later. I won't try calling again because I think it is like  3 bucks a minute or something!!! Love you!!
 
Sister Frampton #2

No comments:

Post a Comment